Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Skittles, Princes And The Right One

So, my girl wanted to hear about the boys in my life and the impression each one left on me.  I scrambled for humor because the only love I want her to have right now is for Skittles and God. So, I said, “Let’s see…there were 2 Bills.  And they both left me with, umm…well? Bills!  There was a  Rob. He stole my heart. You know robbed? There was a Mark? Left his mark on the same heart that Rob later stole. There was a John.  He always had to go to the bathroom at those important moments. You know? The john? A guy named Chuck.  Every time he walked “up” to see me?  He got sick.  Upchuck?  Jake?  Yep!  He always acted Jakey! PIMPLOL.  Well, I was teasing with her, but I believe she knew what I meant.  Waiting and trusting God for the right one, the Prince Charming, is a hard thing to do, but a good thing.  Waiting for the right answer in anything is.  The Right One knows...and cares.  Yes, I am married and He's a prince, but I found my Prince, my Prince Of Peace, a few years before I got married!    Find your Prince of Peace before you find your Prince Charming.  Life is not always charming, but He always offers peace in the charming and uncharming...  Have a fun, sweet day.  Eat some Skittles all you princes and princesses!  PIMP LOL.  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment