Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

ADORE THE ALLURE, EXPLORE THE GALORE!

"ADORE THE ALLURE, EXPLORE THE GALORE!" What? If you’re havin’ a deplorable day, I implore you to explore your galore of the more smaller blessings. When, you do that? They’ll be more in store. Of that, I assure. See, that’s the allure of having a rapport with thankfulness for the small things… Makes you thankful big! Today? I am thankful because my daughter is a miracle. I couldn't have children. I did! And! Dr.'s never thought I'd still be here. Thankful to be there for my girl's graduation. And, thankful I found these last couple photos from that day to make new memories. Scroll backwards through our senior year moments and senior moments album to see what I am thankful for. Here's the link: Senior Year Moments & Senior Moments! Most days? I am just thankful if I can breathe and eat a bite and sing and live and serve. Signed, Adore The Allure, Explore The Galore

No comments:

Post a Comment