Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, May 10, 2013

SHE MAY BE A BASKET CASE, BUT SHE NEVER FOLDS OR THROWS IN THE TOWEL!

“SHE MAY BE A BASKET CASE, BUT SHE NEVER FOLDS OR THROWS IN THE TOWEL!” What? Well, so, this morning, I was trying to get myself movin’ and doing the laundry and was feelin' kind of weak and scared. Then, I remembered a time when I couldn't even get up, let alone do the wash or fold it. God has brought me far. Today, I am glad to be able to do the wash. Fearlessly... Before you fold or throw the towel in? Remember, how far you have come… And, remember who calms those fears. Then, go further… Fearlessly. And, that is why I write and sing and live… Okay, enough mush. Now some fun. I admit, I have used my dryer as a drawer and my dishwasher as a dish cabinet. You know you’ve done it, too! Left your finished cycle of clean dry dishes in there and your finished cycle of clean dry clothes in the other. Not anymore for me. My dishwasher’s dead and my dryer's on its last leg. Now, I have to put the dishes away in their actual cabinets. BUT! I CAN use my old washline as a closet. It’s a walkin-in. Well, a walk-out…side! PIMP LOL. What? It’s very spacious and fresh smelling! Have a fun day! I might be cycling through life with hives and sick, but I am clean and dry and thankful. Yes, I may snap someone with a wet towel, but I will never throw it in. PIMP LOL. Now, speaking of fun and singing? Here’s our newest story and vid and song over at YouTube from our lost and found jams. It's called "I Saw The Love". I hope that's what you see in us. It’s over 6 minutes of fun. You might even see an alien, a girl dancing and a horse whisperer. Well, a guy whisperer. PIMP LOL. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXtrvrK4zeM SIGNED, She May Be A Basket Case, But She Never Folds Or Throws In The Towel

No comments:

Post a Comment