Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

DO CANNIBALS EAT HERBS?

"DO CANNIBALS EAT HERBS?!" What? So, we were roamin’ for Ramen around here again today and Garnet Rose was making the oriental broth kind and I said that it had herbs in it. Pronouncing the “H”. Lorraine and Garnet Rose laughed so hard at me and corrected me saying it was “erbs”. I think I captured the laugh. Garnet Rose knows my silly humor, but Lorraine probably thinks I am cuckoo! Which, I am! I knew that it was prnounced "erb", but it was worth the laugh. And, I promise you all we don’t put Herbs in our soup. Or. any humans at all, for that matter. Unless the cupboards are bare. PIMP LOL. SIGNED, Herb Is Safe With Me, For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment