Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

AN EMPTY PLATE SAYS A MOUTHFUL!

"AN EMPTY PLATE SAYS A MOUTHFUL!" What? So, finding foods that my body can digest and absorb without freakin’ it out is why I always have a full plate! Mind-wise! And, why I never have a full plate, food-wise. And, that’s saying a mouthful! PIMP LOL. Don’t I wish I could still have a full plate. And that? Is my fool mouth saying I so miss mouthfuls and platefuls. Still, I am thankful for those times when something works right. Sometimes, I just have to clear off my plate and start over… Make room for new foods. New ideas. Make room, also, for God to fill it. With soul food. Sometimes an empty plate says a mouthful. And, a full plate is, sometimes, hard to swallow. Make sure your full plate isn't a fool's plate. SIGNED, Being Thankful Says A Mouthful

No comments:

Post a Comment