Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Roamin' For Ramen

Never eat Ramen right out of the kettle with a lose screw, while working on the computer. Yep. I was holding a hot kettle full of oriental ramen and the handle fell off and poured on my lap and my keyboard. All over! Even got noodle on my noodle! I even look oriental. Surprisingly I had quick reflexes and caught all the pieces halfway through the mess. So, I had enough to eat after I cleaned up the mess! And, what a mess. If you don’t see me on for a while you will know it did damage. And, no. I wasn’t talking about me with the lose screw. That would be the pot calling the kettle black. Well, I gotta go get a handle on things. And, a handle back on the kettle. PIMP LOL DUH LOL. Wow. Good thing I hadn’t showered yet. No more ramen while roamin’ the internet. BUT! A li'l ramen IS good for the noodle. And the body. And, a li'l singing and hard work? Ramen for the soul. They all put color in my face. And, my soul. Have a fun day. I’m doing housework, computer work and then fixing someone else’s computer. And, hopefully singing! Off to tighten things up! Got a few lose screws. So, let your noodle roam. That's Ramen for "when thinking, anything's possible"! And, with God? Anything is. Just thought I'd run this li'l story pasta you! Oh! And, BTW? My pig Grace loved Oodles Of Noodles, too! I would hold a long curly noodle and she would slurp it up. Jus' sayin'. And, I'm thinkin' next time? Use a bowl. So, what do you get when Ramen meets a keyboard? Chop sticky keys! PIMP LOL. SIGNED, I’M SUCH A NOODLE WHO DOESN'T MIND LOOKING LIKE AN IDIOT & WHOSE TRYIN’ TO GET A HANDLE ON THINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment