Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Beach Waves Crashin' & Rice Krispies Cracklin'!

"Beach Waves Crashin' & Rice Krispies Cracklin'!" What? So! For around 3 weeks, I've been waking up to the sound of beach waves crashing and rolling and Rice Krispies crackling. No. I haven’t been on vacation and eatin' my breakfast on thebeach. PIMP LOL DUH LOL. I only wish. The sounds are in my ears and sinuses, for real. And, I feel the waves tossin' me 'round like a rag doll. Maybe it's been 3 years, not 3 weeks that I've been trying to get well and battle this body of mine before I snap, crack up and pop a vein. The time rolls over me like the waves. No worries… This rag doll is rollin’ with the waves. Floatin’ on faith. Prayin' for a beach/mountain vacation... Someday... Until then? When the waves crash around me, I trust in the Wave-maker. And, even on the roughest days, I try to make a splash. Oh! And, the photograph? Was one I took last year. I hope I make it back again this year and it's just as spectacular. Just making it there will be spectacular. Hoping for big things this year. In small steps.... Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment