Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SOUL STAMP COLLECTOR!

“SOUL STAMP COLLECTOR!” So, in 2006, I had a life-as-it-was altering seizure. It erased much of my life and I was life-less for some time. But, came back. I was thinking today as I remembered a few things that were scattered amongst the synapses of my mind. There are those events and individuals that made such an indelible imprint in my soul that even if my memories are scrambled and forgotten, what those events and people taught me is still in here. Cannot be erased. Won’t be erased. Most importantly? God’s imprint on my soul is what made those imprints possible. And, impossible to erase. That’s one small way I know He is real. He cannot be erased. No matter what happened to me or how bad I got, He was there. Anyways, I call the imprints in my life: soul stamps! They are stamped on my soul forever. I collect them. Yes. I am a nerdy stamp collector. One last thing? In my experience, it always seems that the frightful memories in life come to mind with a lot more ease than the delightful. So, I am working hard to fix that in my own mind through the spirit. With much much help from God’s Spirit…The Maker Of The Soul Stamp and The Soul Stamp Collector. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment