Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

THE ZEALOUS TRELLIS!

“THE ZEALOUS TRELLIS!” Ummm…what? Well, I'm puttin' up tomorrows story tonight so I can do some other stuff tomorrow. I’ll start out one of my home-made humor you’s! So, what did the trellis say to the wee rose bush? You’re growin’ on me kid. PIMP LOL. Okay, so I needed a wee bit of fresh air, so I cut my 2 rose bushes back and transplanted them and painted the old trellis to hold them up, give them strength, make their beauty stand out even more in my garden. And, you know trellises are latticework or screens so it gives room to breathe and to grow. Anyways, when we prepared for painting, we cut back everything and rebuilt the fence. The Jasmine is starting to come back and we will be transplanting 2 Crepe Myrtles tomorrow to put in the middle of the garden. Using what we got. Keeping it simple this year. But, by the end of the summer it will be beauteous. Anyways, I think it will grow on me. Sometimes, basic is best. And, the thing about all this is it made me think about how if we are makin’ like a trellis and having others backs by supporting, caring, giving them room to breathe and room to grow, we won’t get the wrong kind of green! Green is for the thumb and the garden. Yes, I’m talkin’ envy! Jealousy! I guess God put it on my heart because I’ve been struggling with wanting to get our music out there and getting healthier and finances and wanting to do much more. And, if you look around too much at what others have, you may spot the green monster. But, if you look at what you got inside and use it where you are, you’ll see the right kind of green. Growth. And, that’s what I want! I want to be someone who has 2 green thumbs up for others. Zealous instead of jealous. So, anyways, you guys have a great weekend. Make like a trellis and be zealous ‘bout standin’ behind someone to hold them up and compliment their beauty. And, before long? They’ll be growin’ on ya! And, no reason for you not to shine and look purty right behind them! Oh! And, I know my limits with being sick, so don’t worry. Fresh air and now rest should help the breathing. SIGNED, The Zealous Trellis Has No Room For Jealous…Only Growth

No comments:

Post a Comment