Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Boggled Game Freak!

So, what’s that fun apple game called? Apples to Pears? No! Apples To Peaches? Nah! Oh yes. Apples to Apples. I was a peach yesterday and played some Apple to Apples with the family. The pear of them. Well, the pair of them. And, a friend. Oh! And, one of the photos is the girls taking out all the people cards that they don’t know. They think that the game folks should come out with a modern version of Apples To Apples. If they did? It would be called: “Apples To Apples (The Peachy Version! 4 The 21st Century!” It def wouldn’t be the pits! DUH LOL PIMP LOL. Have a peachy evening with your kids. Cuz, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Oh! And, we also played one of my fave games, Scattergories. I love Boggle, but they won’t play it with me. That just boggles my mind. You know what they say? An apple a day keeps the doctor away. And, a game of Apple to Apple a day keeps the cobwebs in the brain away. So, grab an apple. Then, grab Apple to Apples and a pear of friends or family and have a peachy night playin'! BTW, my fave card I played? Well, the category was "flexible". I put tree hugger. Well, you have to flexible to get your arms around that tree. PIMP LOL. SIGNED, Boggled Game Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment