Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, May 31, 2013

Mirrors!

This morning when I looked in the mirror, I said, out loud: “um, just when did you arrive?” That person in the mirror said: “I snuck in some years back”. But, my mind, all the while, kept arguing, trying to convince me that I’m still 22. Now, my emotions? They jumped in and said they think I’m 2 right now. I didn’t even have to ask my body. It screamed at me that it thinks I’m 102. And, my spirit? It said: “I’m every age and I’ve been here since you were born”. Then, another Spirit spoke up and said: “I’m every age, and, I too, have been here since you were born… again”! Oh! And, I just remembered that our old band, Shepherd’s Heart, used to do an original tune of ours called “Look In The Mirror”. Gotta resurrect that one. Love you guys. SIGNED, Thank God Love Is Age-less & Mirror-less, more or less…

No comments:

Post a Comment