Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Bearded Lady Sets Her Clock Forward! Now, That's Just Backward!


So, today's story is called: "The Bearded Lady Sets Her Clock Forward! Now, That's Just Backward!"   What?  That's just messed up!  Okay, so we were finishing up shooting video clips for our new song  and I was having a li'l trouble liking my shots.  And. today happens to be the day we set our clocks forward, also.  I was joking about setting my "looks" clock backwards.   Moving time back.  You know? At least an hour or two. What?!  How 'bout a decade or two!  I always say I'm not very photo"Glenn"ic.  In case, you don't know?  Glenn is my last name.  So, anyways, I was using my art program and thought I would do some bearding and hair to see how I looked for fun.  Yes, I am tired!  And, you know my mind?  Always on a li'l off.  I just had to see what all the hoopla was about beards and mustaches! Yep!  I see! Beards def shave years off of me!  Course, my beard has miniature roses braided in it.  Just sayin'. PIMP LOL.  Have a rosey evening and, yes!  Things are getting hairy with this video editing.  But, I know that every bit of work makes us a hair closer.  What? I needed a diversion while rendering it.  I think I've been rendered, too.  Rendered hairy.  It's OK.  It's only tempory.  And, if it's not?  I can get a job as the bearded lady at a circus.  I'm already experienced in clowning around, juggling, tight ropes and being caged up!  And, some other things I won't mention.  Well, except that I had never been to a circus until I was 21.  It was very different than what I expected.  For one thing?  We were right up front and ended up having to move when the elephants came on.  They apparantly had eaten something bad and let's just say that they were spraying us!  Yep!  With poop.  Other than that?  It was fun!  Even that was hilarious.  So, life can be crappy.  Life can be a 3-ring circus!  And, life can be hairy!  In any case?  Have fun with it.  Find the best place to sit.  Find the right "Trainer"!  Oh!  And, if you're not happy with way you look?  Grow a beard!  Or shave!  Or?  Laugh more?  Then, you won't think about your looks.  Let people see your inward spirit.  Your countenance.  That's what counts anyways.  Not the years.   And, remember? If you're life is a 3-ring circus and you just can't juggle it all anymore?   Don't get tic'd!  Toc to God.  He won't clean your clock like others might.      Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment