Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kickin’ Butt And Kickin’ Boot!

Someone said that when you’re not feelin’ well you gotta go by fact and not by feeling. Well, OK! Fact is I feel unwell! Course, I know they meant well!  But, the fact is? I couldn’t resist.  I was feelin’ it. PIMP LOL.  Anyways, faith is what must kick in when feelings kick you.  Gotta kick boot so your butt don’t get kicked. 3 words" Be an encourager!  Me?  I’m kickin’ my boot back to the couch and layin’ alongside my boots and TP. Both for encouragement when you blow it! Both as a reminder that you have to just the right kind or it’ll kick your butt, too. My photo collage? I call it "Kickin’ butt, kickin’ boot and sleepin’ tight"!  My boots, my TP and how I wanna look when I’m sleepin’.  Now, that’s tight.   I so love this photograph of my girl.  Have a good afternoon.  Gonna go sleep tight!  Yesterday, I was on the couch 2 things by my side.  My toilet paper and my candle. They both comfort me.  One I may have been burning at both ends. And the other? Umm...same thing. PIMP LOL.  Have an afternoon of comfort.  Burn it up!  Okay!  Off to bed.  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment