Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, March 23, 2012

Homey's And Hitmen! You Sick! The Nasty Boys Meet The Nastier!

So, my li'l nastay visitor, whom I call “The Nastier” cuz it’s nastier than anything I’ve eva had.  Well, it still hasn’t left my head and lungs, yet!  So, I'm stuck home and sick. I know what you're thinkin'? No! I"m not a sick homey! Anyways, so, I called on my Nastay Boys.  My Hit Men!  First up, was Vick.  But, I got steamed after Vick’s coolness failed to do the job for me.  He just got smeared!  I’m so heated up.  Next guy was too much of a softie, I guess.  He goes by the name of Puffy!  He’s always got this greasy lotion all over him & lets himself get boxed in. Hope he doesn’t blow it!  If he does, already got a new one lined up for the job.  They call him O.J.  He’s kind of a well-rounded guy who’s supposed to be able to kill those lousy germs and get your juices flowin’! My last hope is B.C.  He’s supposed to work fast and keep you goin’!  If you can swallow that! PIMP LOL! Hope your day isn’t nastay!  Mine’s gonna be a hit, man!  No matta what!  Even though I feel like my head, lungs and ears are layin in a shallow bathtub of water in the smokiest bar room ever. Oh! Did I say bar room?  I meant to say barf room!  And, in the water are crickets and buzzing bees who are competing to see which can make me dizziest and nuttiest first. That’s some deep thinkin’, I know.  What?  I said the water was shallow.  Not me! Don’t be so shallow! Laugh a li’l, then pray for me. And, put out the cigs.  I can't breathe! PIMP LOL.  Have a smokin day!  As in, wonderful!  Oh!  And, if you'll notice in the photograph I made?  The words on the wall are cross-stitched for that homey touch!  PIMP LOL.  Have a fun day, homeys!   Trace

1 comment:

  1. Feel better, girl. Love how you brighten up our day even when you feel awful. Another cool post.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete