Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Nothin But Ashes And B E G S Bread!

Just a li'l short story and our new song.  Our supper tonight is going to be one of our extra pans of Lasagna’s I froze last week.  And some home-made BEGS Bread.  Why that name for the bread?  Umm…I make mini loafs of bread and cover with Butter slices, Egg coating, Garlic salt and Sesame seeds.  The ingredients first letters spell out "B E G S"!  And!  The fact that everyone begs for more!  There you go!  I begs your pardon but I gotta go finish another new song AND some BEGS Bread.  I begs you to have a fun weekend.  I hope our new song makes you begs for more.  Don't forget to go to YouTube and read the whole story under it in the "show more".   Appreciate all of you for not making me beg!  PIMP LOL.  Well, at least, not too much!  Might have nothin' buth ashes, but also got me some Lasagna and B E G S Bread!  Thankful for the little things.      Trace

1 comment:

  1. Impressive song and video, girl! Bread sounds good, too. Nice blog. YOu are worth the read and the listen and watch.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete