Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, March 5, 2012

Castling! Quit Dragon Your Butt And Let Your Hair Down!

Was thinking of castles today. You’ve heard of Medieval Times and castles, right? Well, my home is my castle and it’s standing right smack in the middle of “Medicalevil” Times. What? You know? Medical stuff. Eeee-vil stuff! Hate that stuff. PIMP LOL. But! Me, and my castle, still stand, in spite of, and because of medical and evil times! How? With the use of much humor, joy and music!  They give wind to the flag that flies above the castle of my heart where the King resides. There is more than a remoat chance you may see Him if you gain entrance to the drawbridge of my heart.  Which He guards. He “keeps” me. In the battles and the dungeons, as well as the celebrations.  With Him, I cannon do all things! He is my defender.  My strong tower. From which I can let my hair down.  And, you can climb up!  Joy and faith (which is letting your hair down and trusting God) help others climb!  Climb on!  Have a fun day! I gotta go.  I am fixing to clean my castle!  There’s a remoat chance I may be “dragon” my butt around, so if you come calling and the drawbridge is up, come ‘round back to the tower to help.  I’ll let my hair down! IN more ways than one.  To fave fun and relax and trust in God.  And, to let you climb up!  Have a fun day.  Let you hair down.  Help others.  Have fun with it.  And, be “dragon” your butt over to my other stories here. Oh! And, what prompted my story this morning was a memory. We constructed a very cool castle with my daughter for her 7th grade project. Drawbridge, moat, chains, towers, bricks, ivy over the walls, pigs and all. We researched and had a blast building it from only household items. The teacher asked to keep it to use as an example to show classes every year of what can be done if parents and kids work together. Our family flag flew high when she said that! Our home might not be a real castle!  But, our hearts live in one. For which we are thankful.  I appreciate you guys stopping by my place.  You lift me up and you slay me.  In a good way!  PIMP LOL.  Hope I slay you!   In a good way.   Now, go slay your “dragon” butt and get up and have a blast! With God, you "cannon" do anything.  Also!  The photo collage?  My fave photos of medieval and other castles and even ruins and castle interior. Oh!  And, writing this reminded me that we hadn’t played chess in a long time.  Getting our chest game out as I post this blog.  Get your chess game on!  Let's do some castling!     Trace

2 comments:

  1. Great story again, Trace.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read romance novels of that era. I would like to see a real castle. mabey even a Dragon.LOL Donna H

    ReplyDelete