Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, March 9, 2012

Crock Of Glue Music

What did I do today?  I redid our family room to stage a video. Lots of cleaning up and getting rid of stuff.  Came across a few spiders.  Then, finished mixing a new song of ours called "Nothin’ But Ashes".  Leanin' towards a 60's sound mix. We mixed about 10 different ways.  It's gonna be a "crock of glue" song.  One that sticks with anyone. Why do I call it that?  Umm...it's a li'l country and rock. Hence, crock.  And, it's a li'l gospel and blues. Hence, glue. We love Crock Of Glue music.  That's us.  A li'l bit of everything. Kind of like the great music from the 60's.  Anyways, I just have the vid clips left to edit and piece and nudge together.  Lots of work for the weekend.  But, for now?  Enjoying the rain, glued to my seat, eatin' a crock of popcorn!  Can't wait for a good night's sleep and then get our new song done.  It will be on our new CD along with 5 new ones.  Have a crock of fun this weekend.  Stay glued to your seat.  PIMP LOL. Our new one is coming soon.   Oh!  Not as much humor, but lots of hope.  I took our old room and moved things around made something new out of it.  Didn't buy anything, just cleaned up what we had and did a li'l creative decorating.  I hope I can do that with my vid clips.  PIMP LOL.    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment