Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Magic Melon Masks and Other Miracles

So, I’m back to my sick couch and watching Me-TV.  I see a commercial for a Melon Meaningful Beauty Mask.  Makes you look 20 years younger.  Sure!  I may have been hit with temporary brain damage from being sick but, I didn’t just get hit with a melon, you know!  Although, that just may be cheaper and work better!  Could call it “Magic Melon Smash Mask”.  Guess I got mud on my face, now, cuz some people are serious about their beauty care.  Most of it comes from within, anyways, right?!  And, me?  Well, I prefer to eat my melon.  And, my masks to be mud.  Gets rid of mud in the face.  Not gettin’ in your face.  Jus’ sayin’!  And, if I did?  Just hit me with your best shot!  I need a Magic Melon Smash Mask, anyways!  I know…  I’m sick! PIMP LOL.  Oh!  The photo?  One side depicts what my fancy vision of how “The Magic Melon” should look if it COULD do that kind of miracle.  And, the other side is the real melon sleeping on the job!  No wonder I don’t look any younger!  Wake up Magic Melon!  Well, have a fun day.   Going to go clean the mud off my face, now.  It starting to crack up!  Hope you do today, too.  Remember that miracles do happen.  They just don't get squeezed out of a tube.  Try squeezing in a li'l time with God and you'll see the kinds of miracles that last a life time and can change the look on your face.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment