Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Motor Mouths and Rotors Gone South!

How does a motor and a rotor need to be replaced the same day?  And, does it have to rhyme, too? And, make me think of jokes and puns.  So, I'm laughing instead of balling?  What?  I always see humor and hope in misery!  Comes from the same God who made our bodies.  And, they are a finely oiled machine and yet, oh, so humorous.  So, the brake rotor and fan motor.  Wow!  I was just saying in my latest vid that we grow closer to God in our sufferings.  I feel very close today.  And, yes, still thankful.  But, if you see us playing music and singin’ along side the road, please throw money.  And, lots of it!  Nuff suffering for 1 day!  Like they say "Make money: need more. Make do: need less. More or less!"  What motor mouth said that?  Money does help ! More or less.  Oh, yeauh!  That was me!  Hoping all your motors work like a finely oiled machine.  Just in case they don't? Hope & humor...  Yep!  Hope & humor.  They get my motor going again.  Don't let your motor go south. Or your motor mouth.  PIMP LOL.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment