Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, March 11, 2012

"Home-made 66666666 Lasagna! Tame The Beast! You CAN Raise The Roof At Home!

So, I am still working on our new song's home-made vid. Had lots of ideas cookin' in my head for it.  Some of my other "home-mades" that I'm cookin' up this weekend?  Umm... PB cookies, Chili, BBQ Sauce and my "66666666" Lasagna!  It's called that cuz it's made from 6 lbs. of meat, 6 lbs. cheese, 6 onions, 6 garlic cloves, 6 tomatoes, is 6 layers, 6 rows and takes just 6 seconds after eating it to tame the beast outta anyone.  Cook up some "home-mades" today.  Doesn't have to be just food.  Be creative with your vids, games or fun times!  Home-made raises my roof! PIMP LOL.  Now, if I could just make something home-made that cures my stuffy dizzy head and ears. No complaints.  Still raising the roof!  Yep!  That can still be done at home!  Who woulda thought!  Have a fund day.  Raise some roof.   Tame your beast.     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment