Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, March 2, 2012

Plunger Girl! Cloggin' and Uncloggin'!

My jobs list for yesterday?  Unclog 1 AC, 1 laptop, 1 desktop, 1 toilet, 1 head, 1 heart and 2 ears. Getting ready to take the plunge now! I started with the heart first cuz I gotta find the humor and hope in the “how in the world can all this happen in one day”. Being thankful in the plunges and in the clogs! When I got to the laptop and got an Error 19, I knew that meant it would take 19 steps to fix. And, would probably include the registry.  So, I moved the laptop fix to the bottom of my Clog Registry and saved that for today. Take the plunge and have a fun day, in spite of & because of.  I got my plunger in hand.  I'm off to save the day!  Plunger Girl!  When she’s not uncloggin', you’ll find her cloggin'.  Maybe even, singin'! And when she's not cloggin' or uncloggin'? She be bloggin'. PIMP LOL.  She may be plungin' it, but her mind is grungin' it at the beach.  Takes each day one clog at a time.  Take the plunge!  What a way to unclog.  The sun & the Son. Soak it in!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment