Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, March 19, 2012

Lasagna And Spaghetti Westerns! A Fun "Past"atime!


Last night I was up way pasta my bedtime watching a Spaghetti Western while eating Lasagna. We may have been a li’l off our noodle! PIMP LOL.  What?  It's been 4 days of fun: car rotors and fan motors replaced, car washed and waxed, 2 songs done, nursed my sick girl, 1 laptop and 1 printer carriage fixed, yard work done, 2 haircuts, made homemade BEGS Bread, grocery store, house cleaned and now?  Getting’ in bed cuz guess who’s sick?  No complaints.  With such blessings, who can complain!  It was a great couple days of accomplishments and blessings even with things breaking and no money. Working hard feels good.  Thankful.  Have a fun week.  An off the noodle week. PIMP LOL.  Just go a li'l pasta your limits. Oh!  And, the movie was called "Death Rides A Horse". Loved it!  Now, it's pasta my bedtime!  Night!  I don't wanna be a wet noodle tomorrow!!!  Welcome to my world, my city ! Err...I mean, my ziti!  PIMP LOL.  You know you just said that with an italian accent!  Another reason for no complaints? Well, usually I am so plugged year round with allergies and can't take meds, so when I get a li'l running outta the nose? Yep! I am thankful and runnin' with it!  PIMP LOL.  Hope your week starts off thankful and runnin'.  The other kind.  An adequate amount of much love to you.  Oh! And, my musician friend, Steve Chima Ayola, says I am a li'l saucy and cheesy. Yep! And, just in case you're wondering?  My noodles have been cooked.  A li'l bit pasta Al Dente.  My head is def dented! A li'l past crisp!  Going to try to rest a bit.      Trace

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha!

    Saucy..Yes!

    btw: Who's Al Dente?
    Think I may know that guy....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PIMP LOL, Joy!!! Made my day to hear from you. Been a li'l under the weather. Love you, Trace

      Delete