Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, March 16, 2012

Scoopla On The Droopla Hoopla!

Shortly after I put on my jeans today, I realized I’d forgotten my belt and soon my jeans weren’t low-riders. They were “Below Riders”!  Well, that gave me an idea.  Thought I’d see what all the hoopla is about wearing your pants down below your butt.  We used to call them droopy drawers. Just sayin’! But, I gotta know myself.  So, I investigate and experimitate!  That’s my word for experiment and imitate to find something out for myself.  Anyways, so while I’m cooking and doing chores and music, my pants are driving me crazy.  I spent more time grabbing them and holding on to them than accomplishing anything.  Whoops!  Or, should I say “whoopsla! PIMP LOL!   So, then I tried the belt routine.  You know?  The belt pulled so tight that I did not need makeup?  No! I wasn’t blushing.  Don’t know what all the hoopla is, but I think it’s poopla.  That’s my scoopla on the droopla.  Have a tight day.    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment