Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Music Cave, A Man Cave & A Shower Cave! In!

"A Music Cave, A Man Cave & A Shower Cave! In!" This photograph is our music cave we call the b.a.s.i.c band studios: The Vinyl Frontier. For the record: I try to look up. Even when I'm gettin' down. PIMP LOL. Either way works. But, today's story is about man caves, too. What? Well, at our house, we have a Man Cave (aka Whoaman Cave), sort of. I call it the whoaman cave. Cuz, it’s got all the whoa man stuff! And, it’s also for the whoaman! You know? That’s what the husband says when he sees her? “Whoaman!” Or, he better! PIMP LOL. Anyways, it’s a room for everyone and has all the cool stuff. Video games, TV, etc. We also have a Music Cave, a Bat Cave (that’s my place when I go batty, it’s pretty and chicified). And, now we have a Shower Cave. Well, make that a Shower CAVE IN! If you know any handyman/plumber that will barter, we so need a shower. The walls are caving, the tub is shot and the hardware is hardly ware at all. In fact, it’s hardly there at all. PIMP LOL. Don’t care if we have a tub. Can barter Cookies For Life (I make the best), Lasagna For Life (I make the best), Music For Life (we try our best), or Payments For life. You wouldn’t want us running around stinky would you? Well, we do have another shower, but it is shot also. In fact, when we replaced a tile temporarily, we found beer cans and cartons in the wall instead of sheet rock. Yes, that’s a likely mistake. Maybe that’s what’s wrong in the other shower. The walls got drunk, threw up and caved in. I think the workers thought the contractor said “hops” to it, instead of hop to it, guys. BTW, speaking of showers? I had some more refreshing thoughts to share, but I took a refreshing shower and they got mixed with the refreshing water and went down the drain. On the up side? So, did all the dirt. Wait, maybe that's on the down side cuz um...dirt goes DOWN the drain? PIMP LOL. You know what I mean. Have a refreshing day. Just let all that dirt go down the drain. Keeps YOU from going down the drain. I'm down with that! I mean, up with that. Well, I'm up AND down with it. 1 thing, I 'm not up and down about? Knowing I'll be refreshed by God's showers of blessings. In the midst of the dirt. Well, I may be up and down, as in jumping up and down. Signed, Bartering Babe, Refreshed Whoaman!

No comments:

Post a Comment