Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

ATTACK OF THE DUST DINOSAURS!

"ATTACK OF THE DUST DINOSAURS!" What? Dust bunnies been around our house for so long, we call ‘em dust dinosaurs. Guess I will try to make them extinct today. Boy, this exstinks. PIMP LOL. Nah! Gotta have fun in whatever you do. Find the joy in the annoy! Who soars when the clean up the saurs? Me!. BTW, when I was in 6th grade, we built a huge T-Rex out of some wire and newspaper and all. It was in the newspaper, too. I have a clip, but the big daddy dust dinosaur gobbled it up. He thought it was a relative. He loves paper, spiders and pennies. And, I distinctly heard him ask me one time if I wanna hear his thoughts on extinction for a penny. PIMP LOL. Signed, From One Cleaning Dinosaur To Another, Find The Joy In The Annoy

No comments:

Post a Comment