Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Fooled! Me?!?

"A WEE STORY 'BOUT DIAPERS!" Well, I got April Fooled this year. 'Stead of me doing the foolin’! I love it! When the bass player and drummer came, they found this sign and package of diapers sitting at our porch that "someone" must have just left. They brought it in to the garage and it read: a little something to help with your “wee” problem. Opened up the sign and it said “April Fool’s, a little small but they work. Love, Jonnette and Bob." So, naturally, after PIMP LOL, we thought they did it. Turns out? It was our neighbor. Who, BTW, knows Bob and Jonnette. I love humorous neighbors that get me. I love them. Been neighbors since our kids were babies. Okay, enough mushy stuff. So, I made it look like I was shocked and blushing in the photograph, but you guys know me. Not much shocks me anymore. Oh! And, did you notice on the package that it says: “Accordian stretch” diapers. How funny it seemed to us because we were playing music. Anyways, I was April Fooled and loved every minute of it. It's not a stretch to say that it made me smile. A change is good. PIMP LOL. I think I am rubbing off even on my neighbors a wee bit. Watch out! It's contagious. Now, go make someone laugh. Well, that’s the story…accordian to and NOT stretched at all, Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment