Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Split Decisions!

“SPLIT DECISIONS!” So! For those times you can’t make a decision and you don’t want to make a split decision, split! And, sing first. Clears the mind, body heart and soul. Otherwise, you may get a splitting headache. PIMP LOL And, anyone can split and sing. Just ask mike. He’ll tell ya. I bet he wishes he could split sometimes! PIMP LOL. But, really! It does work. And, you don’t need mike. Sometimes, even I don’t feel like singing, but it always clears me out and fills me up. Now! I just made a spit decision to add all my home-made sayings to this post from the last couple days from fb and my other sites. Be easier for me. So, I can split and get some rest. So, here are the goods. And, I hope they are, indeed, goods. And, not bads! PIMP LOL.

When life gets all disheveled? Get out da shovel. And start getting rid of all da mess. Sometimes, in order to dig your life, you have to dig your shovel. And, dig deep! Get rid off da dirt. It’ll keep you grounded. And, that’s on da level. Dig? SIGNED, Dishevelin’ She Dishovlein' Da Dirt

Signs you might be a mummy: wearing rags and moaning. Signs you might be a mommy: wearing rags and moaning. How can you tell the diff? The smile. It’s a dead giveaway. Have fun bein’ a mommy without becoming too mummified. SIGNED, Mamafied

Just cuz you’re sugary sweet don’t make you a doughnut. There’s a whole in that theory. PIMP LOL. SIGNED, Angel Cream Doughnut Lover But Haven’t Had Ones In ages, Hint Hint

Sometimes, you just gotta let things percolate. We get too impatient and want things to perk up early rather than oh so late. Perk-o-so-late? Perk-o-late! PIMP LOL. Have a perky night. See you later. SIGNED, Perk-u-later

So, why do I start off all my stories with “so…”? I like to start you off in stitches, as well as, leave you in stitches! PIMP LOL DUH LOL. Sew true. Well, have a fun night. The day is almost sewn up! Sew long! SIGNED, Sewcial So-er & Sower

And, finally, ‘tis better to speak a thousand words with your expression than with your mouth. PIMP LOL. Signed, Expressly True

Okay. Hope you enjoyed and didn’t split until now. SIGNED, The Decision Maker In The Singer Says Its Time To Split

1 comment:

  1. Grow -- suitable diet blended along with the other two steps will ensure your benefits.


    My site - click through the next website page

    ReplyDelete