Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

POPEYE, IYAMS & SPINITCH!

"POPEYE, IYAMS & SPINITCH!" What? Guess I’m like Popeye. I yam what I yam. And, I needs my spinach, too. Only mines is spelled spin-itch! I have my own “spin” on things and I have an “itch” to share that spin and how I see God in everything. He IS my spiritual spin-itch! And, just like Popeye, when life is in the can, I says: I've had all I can stand. I can't stands no more. Get me my spin itch! A-gah-gah-gah-gah-gah! When, I’m knee-deep in life, I get knee deep in spin-itch. Well, thanks for the gumball, Popeye! PIMP LOL. YOu guys remember that saying? Well, thanks, Popeye, for the idea about spin itch! Signed, Sailing In Knee-Deep Spin Itch & IYams!

No comments:

Post a Comment