Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hanging, But Still Hanging Tough!

"Hanging, But Still Hanging Tough!" So, I'm still learning and playing with the Logitech HD WEBCAM someone gave us to shoot video and photos for our music. Learning lots about photography and video and finding angles and lighting techniques that reduce the looks of the scars and all on the side of my face that I got from a drunk driver that crashed and totaled my Camaro. And, from my seizures and mini stroke lines. I call them hangs. PIMP LOL. What? They hang! But, I hang tougher! Trying to come face to face with them. PIMP LOL. Not vain, just plain! And, just plain trying to learn what angle and what lighting and what miracle looks best to present our plain b.a.s.i.c. selves in video to share our hearts. Don’t want to look like a monster and scare anyone away! Thanks guys, for not judging me. Us. We actually have a hard time putting ourselves in video and photos but we are trying to connect on a personal level, b.a.s.i.cally! BTW, I like the green to cover up. It’s sick! PIMP LOL. I also like the B&W gritty technique at the bottom right. It gets down to the nitty gritty! Ain't it a pity? Gettin' "not as young"! But, my most fave shot? Standing backwards! PIMP LOL. SIGNED, Hanging & Hanging Tough

No comments:

Post a Comment