Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, April 12, 2013

A THROWBACK IN A HATCHBACK HAVING A FLASHBACK!

“A THROWBACK IN A HATCHBACK HAVING A FLASHBACK! Drawback?” PIMP LOL. What? Well, life does have its drawbacks. Its flashbacks. Its hatchbacks. Even its throwbacks. But, there’s always gotyourbacks. So, when you’re at a disadvantage or inconvenience (drawback), or when your past is haunting you with a flashback, or stuck in a funky place in life (hatchback), or even feel like you’re not living in the present (throwback), remember… Call on the gotyourbacks. People, who umm…got your back! Your best interests. Me? I call on God. He’s always got my back. All my backs! PIMP LOL. And, believe me! I got all those listed. And, yep! That’s me, a throwback, laying in a PT Cruiser Hatchback having a flashback. The drawback? I need help getting out! But, my girl there? She’s gotmyback! And, God has both of ours. Flashbacks...can be drawbacks, but can also be takeyoubacks to a good memory. Have a fun day all you gotyourbacks out there. SIGNED, A Throwback having a Flashback in a Hatchback IS a Drawback

No comments:

Post a Comment