Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Jus’ Thinkin’ Outta The Box!

“Jus’ Thinkin’ Outta The Box!” I’m using Nutrisse so there’s no trace of white-haired Trace, today. Guess that will make me a Nutrisse New Trace! Well, at least my hair. I do it myself, as always, at home and there’s always a trace of Nutrisse everywhere. Betta watch out! My roots are dark again. Muwahhhh! What? Jus’ a li’l dark humor, too. I got me some dark humor, too. PIMP LOL. Anyways, if ya got a problem, get to the roots of it. If it don’t match up with what you know is true? It’s time to think out of the box. Don't let yourself get boxed in. Have a li'l fun day. I'm a littlei ready for that, too. Jus' cuz you might feel small and boxed in doesn't mean you have to stay that way. Muwahahahah. Just a little dark humor. PIMP LOL. Signed, A Nutrisse New Trace Thinking Colorfully Out Of The Box

No comments:

Post a Comment