Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, April 15, 2013

Grace

“A Previous Pet Pig Proprietor Who’s Full Of Grace!” So, I was thinkin' about grace this morning... And, how we all must be full of it and give it. Then, with my mind, I started thinking about another Grace. My pig Grace. I miss her. Since, her name was Grace, I guess you could say, she was always giving and full of grace. PIMP LOL. She ate lots of Ramen Noodles with me and Coke from the little bottles and Popsicles. No. I'm not full of it. Well, yes, full of grace, but not the other stuff. She really did eat all that stuff with me. And, one day, a whole giant 50 pound bag of food from the feed store. She was really full of it that day and so was the yard! She was always doing her business ot there. Never made a mess in the house. Cleanest best pet. PIMP LOL. Made the yard so beauteous. All the neighbors always wondered what our secret was. Well, the secret was that our yard was full of grace! PIMP LOL DUH LOL. Have a fun day. Be full of grace. The good kind. Oh! And, the photos? One, she is a baby. The others? She is full of grace. Or something! Scroll through the rest of these few for some grace photos. Signed, A Previous Pet Pig Proprietor 

No comments:

Post a Comment