Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

ECSTATIC ABOUT ALL THE STATIC OVER AESTHETIC!

“ECSTATIC ABOUT ALL THE STATIC OVER AESTHETIC!” So, the thing is, someone asked me why I’m in a lot of my stories/illustrations? Well, the stories are usually about my everyday crazy life and I am the only person crazy enough to pose for the stories. Believe me! I’ve asked.  I have always been a visual aesthetic girl. A VEG. Not because I like to veg or because I’m a vegetarian. I’m not. Just Visual, Aesthetic & a Girl! VEG! I just like to have something for the eyes to help tell the story and give it a push to the soul. Like the vids I do for our music. Something for the eyes, the ears and the soul. It took us years to even put ourselves in the vids. We know it’s not about us. And, God knows our hearts. That’s the good news. Amd, the bad news. Oh! And, the Good News! PIMP LOL DUH LOL. With my stories, the photodrama tell the story with the words. It took me many years after I got ill to even be in a photograph. And, I still don’t approve of them. But, you try arguing with her. And, I do like doing the art thing so! I’m always available. Except those days when I’m outta my head. Then, the body follows and I can’t be found anywhere. Not even the attic. Yes, I get ecstatic about the aesthetic, so please don’t give me any static. Heart’s in the right place. Again. Not the attic. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment