Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, April 1, 2013

WINKIN”, NODDIN” & CROOKED! DOWNRIGHT PUZZLIN’!

“WINKIN”, NODDIN” & CROOKED! DOWNRIGHT PUZZLIN’!” What? ‘tis true. I’m not winkin’ when I say: “I have crooked fingers, but nary a crooked hand”. My hand got crushed 7 years ago and is held together with pins and screws and has crooked, bent fingers. That’s why I don’t play much guitar OR Tiddly Winks. Now, I am winkin’. PIMP LOL. But, really, I may have crooked fingers but nary a crooked hand in anything. Crooked fingers can still point the right way. But a crooked hand? Only points to a crooked heart. Oh! And, byt the way? I ink with both eyes closed. Or, would that be noddin’? Get it? Noddin’ off to sleep? PIMP LOL. Well, either way. Winkin’ and noddin’… Have a tiddly wink night. Oh! And, speakin’ of noddin off? I do puzzle books, brain teasers, logic, word scrambles, Sudoku, ABC Word games and other fun puzzles at bed time to help me unwind and unscramble my mind and let go of the day’s real life puzzles. I know. Shocking, but real. Then, I can have an empty mind and heart to pray, read and then sleep. Well, sometimes, my mind empties while I am doing the puzzles. PIMP LOL. Anyways, I had forgotten about this proven formula because I ran out of all my puzzle books. Today I found an old finished puzzle book that took me back. It’s time to throw it away and make new memories and new zzzz’s. I need both. Thankful for puzzle books. They help us forget the days puzzles. Puzzles can be puzzling, but they can also just be “zzz”ing. Signed, Bent On Pointin’ The Right Way & Winkin’ A lot

No comments:

Post a Comment