Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

WHEN LIFE FLOODS IN, SUCK IT UP!

"WHEN LIFE FLOODS IN, SUCK IT UP!" Anyone got a WetVac that sucks? PIMP LOL. Can I borrow it? Even better? Borrow you with it? Otherwise? I'lll have to resort to jumpin' up and down on towels to absorb the wet. And, that really sucks. Okay. Im just gonna go ahead and jump up and down and put fans out and hang curtains to dry. What happened? A slight flood from the rain. Who knew? Is it curtains for me? No way! When something sucks? I suck it up. Don't know 'bout you, but jumpin' up and down on towels is startin' to sound like fun! It's one way to suck it up. Better put on my straight jacket first. If you ain't got no WetVac, no worries. An extra towel and straight jacket await you. Now, I'm sure that help will flood in. Oh! And, yes boots on. I need heavy duty jumpin’ up and down equipment. PIMP LOL. Yes, sometimes I jump up and down… To suck it up. What did my towels have to say? “Jus’ suckin’ it up, too.” BTW, also doing some work for some royalty today. Tightening a toilet seat. PIMP LOL. What? Thrones can be dangerous if they are not set on solid ground. And, besides, I’m always working for another King. Makes any work worth doing it excellently. And, with humor. Hope your day is tight. And, your toilet seat. Jus sayin'! SIGNED, Suckin’ It Up With Excellence

No comments:

Post a Comment