Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hahabits, Grabits & Stabits!

“Hahabits, Grabits & Stabits!” Another short story I my “shootin’ the bull”etin series. So, form a good habit and it empowers you to smile and go “ha ha every bit o’ the way. Makes it a hahabit! Form a bad habit? Cuts off the power. Leaves you saying: I promise it’s the last time I grab it. The grab it habit. The grabit! How can we take a stab at it and defeat those grabits? Form a stabit! A formidable habit that empowers you to cut the other grabits out. Before they cut like a knife, splitting you in 2, forever battling with yourself. My stabit and hahabit? God. He and His word are my power. Always showing great form. Helping me take a stab at my opponents. Those nasty grabits. And, makes me smile and be thankful for the hahabits! Form an able habit. That enables you to be formidable against your grabits and stand form in your hahabits. SIGNED, Formidably Ha ha’ing a bit, Formidably Stabbing Alot

No comments:

Post a Comment