Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, April 15, 2013

Tech Headbands & Headbangs!

"Tech Headbands & Headbangs!" Had my computer tech hat on today. Well, computer tech headband! Was catching the beads of sweat as I strenuously banged my head and took apart my computer and diagnosed the problem. Was a real headbanger so it required a headband! Was the headband too tight? Well, the computer is finally up and running since this morning so it was tight enough to make my brain squeeze out some thinking. Oh! And, yes I keep my fluffy sparkly slippers at my computer. Well, my daughters. PIMP LOL. Hope your day is tight! Do some thinkin'. Bang your head! Do some prayin'! Bang your heart! They both go hand in hand. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment