Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, April 22, 2013

Fancy Pants & All Her Not So Fancy Pants Posts!

"Fancy Pants & All Her Not So Fancy Pants Posts!" Sometimes, you just gotta get out of your fancy pants chair and out of your fancy pants attitude, take off the shades and get out in the streets with everyone else to see everything plain and simple. And, simply equal. We so forget that sometimes. Sometimes, fancy covers up a whole lotta dancy attitudes. People dancin’ ‘round the fact that God created us all equal and thinking we’re better. I have always believed He has such humor. I mean just look at some of the things that make us all equal. No matta how fancy, you cannot dancy around the fact that we all gotta wear deodorant, we all use TP, we all gotta brush our teeth, etc. You get it. AND! We all need Him! All that said, I fancy havin’ fancy stuff, just don’t fancy actin’ like fancy folk. That’s how I fancy it, anyways. BTW, song for today? Fancy. SIGNED, Fancy Pants, Plain Girl


Here are a whole bunch of my home-made not so fancy pants sayings I posted at facebook:


You're prolly right... Not probably. Or even, probaboboly right. So, don't 2nd guess yourself. Sometimes, we don't have enough confidence in what God places in our soul. That is absorbed by our minds. You know when you're prolly right. So, it's prolly a good idea to have a li'l faith! Prolly... Trace



“Tell me all about it! I’m behind you all the way!” You've heard those words and said them yourself! So, make sure when we get behind someone that it’s to have their back. Not to talk about them behind their back. If someone else does that? You don’t have to turn your back on them, or even turn your nose up at them, but you don’t have to turn your heart over to them again, either. You'll know next time to watch your back, so that if bare your soul, you won’t feel like you bared your behind. Thanks guys for having my back and loving me. Right back at ya! Have a fun week. I’ll be back! Trace



I've waited all my life for this moment. Drum roll… Here it is: Something is actually covered on a Warranty! Whoa! Warranties actually warrant a serious rethinking of having warranties. Jus’ sayin’. Or, should I say…umm…jus’ warranting. It’s like insurance. Hate it. Evil “just in case” inventions to keep us all paying for coverage for stuff we’ll usually never use and still having to pay out of pocket for what we really need. Have you ever noticed the 2 words in warranty? “War” and “rant” and y! Why? Indeed! Trace


Life has a way of sometimes kicking you in the teeth, but if you jump high enough, you’ll get kicked in the better place, the behind. So, you can get moving ahead. Sometimes we need a good kick in the behind, but we spend too much time feeling sorry for ourselves, and take what was meant for the behind, on the teeth. Always be ready to jump so you can take it from the behind. Moves you ahead. Let life’s kicks work to your benefit. Instead of giving you a fit. Your rise, instead of your demise. Yes, life keeps us jumping and hopping. So, take it on the hoppers instead of the choppers. Trace


Crackin’ my knuckles and neck to get this day started at the crack of dawn. Takin’ our girl to a school trip with the chorus. I think I hear some cereal poppin' and cracklin’! Oh snap! Then, gonna crack the whip and get us some yard work done. After that? Gonna get crackin’ on our new song. Might even have some cheese and crackers later. And, you know we’ve lived in Florida so long we might even be considered crackers, ourselves! Ain’t that crackin’? PIMP LOL. What else would I write but something to crack you up. Cuz hope and humor help fill in the cracks in our soul. Signed, Cracked Cracker



We 3 Glenn's went out on a mission to get my girl some pink stilettos to go with her prom dress. We were going to go to take her out to eat after but, you know how shoes cost. Good thing. On the way down the road we noticed the name of the Chinese Buffet. It was called Poo Ping Palace. PIMP LOL. Trace


We're repairing our old mailbox and our old toilet paper holder. They both gotta be able to deliver the paper to us. PIMP LOL. Have a fun night. Trace

The only downside of my daughter folding the basket of wash? My clothing amount is downsized. Signed, Basket Case


The li’l kid in me just got out thru one of the holes in my jeans. She is so in trouble when she gets back. I like it when she’s here. She keeps me from poutin’. And, I keep her from doubtin’. Make a good team. Yes, my jeans have holes in them on purpose and my gloves are finger-less on purpose. Blame that on her. The li'l kid in me. I must go along with the li’l kid on some things to keep her hanging 'round in here with the big kid. Like seeing God like the li’l kid in me sees Him. On purpose. Signed, No Poutin’, No Doubtin’, On Purpose



I adore & am intrigued by math. Just some days I wish 1 + 1 didn’t = 2. Some things you can just count on. That’s the good news & the bad news. You do the math. I’m divided on this cuz I like that we can count on things, but some sums, we can do without. We try to solve the same problem expecting a diff answer. The problem multiplies & we’re a product of our own repetition. Sometimes, a few negatives factored into the equation can give you an answer, positive-ly! Just today, as much as I love math & how it relates to music & the heavens, I’m setting aside the math book for a diff book. Sometimes, when things add up, you feel like a fraction of who you thought you were. And, you need the other book to make you whole & not just a number.    Trace

2 comments: