Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"Stems & Vices, Cracks & Crevices!

"Stems & Vices, Cracks & Crevices!" As I get older, I clean less. Not because I care less. But, because I see less. And, that? Makes me careless with my clean, more or less. In fact, it’s getting more easier for me to NOT clean every day. Some days I could care less! More or less. PIMP LOL. See, cleaning used to be one of my many vices. Now? I just sweep that thought into the creVICEs with the rest of the dust and dirt. PIMP LOL. What? You can’t clean what you can’t see! Wow! And, that goes for spiritually, too. And, speaking of crevices and vices? I am no novice at vices. I'd like to be a novice at NO vices. TNT LOL. I've always had lots more of 'em. School, Writing, Suga donuts, Reese Cups, Booze, drugs, racing, work, music, stayin' alive, chips, etc. When left to our own devices, we develop vices. Some have a good grip, some a bad grip. A vice-grip! Squeezing the life out of us. My ADvice? Have you a vice! Vice president of your life, I mean. Someone besides you to help you be accountable. That kind of a vice is good. Make sure your vice has a GOOD grip on you. AND a GOD grip on you. Oh! And, this photoart? Just another vice of mine. They all “stem” from within…the crevices and cracks of our soul. They can crack you. Or, crack you up. Your choice. Signed, Vice-Gripped By Life, God-Gripped 4 Life, Still In Service, But Not Cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment