Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, February 17, 2012

Any progress is pro-purpose, I propose AND profess, on purpose!

How do I feel about givin' up and struggling? To qoute me, “Any progress is propurpose, I propose AND profess, on purpose! Proof's in the progress".  Say that 3 times fast. PIMP LOL.  Really! Don’t give up!  A couple years ago, when I wasn’t given many years to live and never to sing again, we recorded this song to step out in faith. Then, just recently, I took off a month and didn't sing just trying to rest and pray and think.  To step out in faith.  To get answers. Which was very hard for me to do.  I like to keep on keeping on.  That’s much easier for me than being still.  Anyways, I gained 7 pounds which is good for me for looks, but not sugar wise.  Messes me up with my weird body.  No complaints.  I decided to force myself to record last night and have a break-through.  The force was with me, for sure. This morning?  I weighed 7 pounds less.  Not that I wanna lose weight, just glad to be movin’ a bit again.  I move so much that it's exercise, anyways.  Try it everyone!  Singin's better than exercise.  And, anything’s better than giving up!  So, don't give up on whatever you struggle with.  Just sayin'.  Struggling means you're still workin' on it.  Like I said before, "any progress is pro-purpose, I propose AND profess, on purpose!  The proof’s in the progress". Again.  Say that 3 times fast. PIMP LOL.  What?   Also, I have a blessing to share. Had a secret supporter front us the money to have some of our new CD’s made which will be paid back after we sell some. Take note on that one, guys! Be my "buy guys"! Not my bye-bye guys! PIMP LOL. As in, stick around.  Don't say bye bye!  We do so appreciate all of  you who have stuck with us!  Through it all.  The new CD will have a few faves in it & a few new songs. Now, if I could just find a producer to do all the work. Nah! I'll just switch hats. I have a lot of work to do! But first? I gotta finish the final studio version of “Broken Arrow” with full band. I still can’t decide on the vocal track to use, so I made another.  What? It’s a blast to sing & reminds me of His peace on this day when I need to be reminded of it.  Most folks would think that $200 is not alot of money, but to us? It's a fortune!  That's makes us umm...fortunateWell, hope you enjoy the video and song.  Working on some new stuff this week…in faith! Appreciate you guys allowing us to share our hearts. And 1♥! One Heart 1♥ (by the b.a.s.i.c. band)

No comments:

Post a Comment