Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, February 13, 2012

Grocery Store-ies, Scrambled Eggs And Saved Wings! Eggciting Stuff!

Here are true grocery store stories.  Guess you could call them "Grocery Store-ies"! First one goes like this:  So, I am sick... Very!  That dizzy Florida sinus ear head thing. Or, out of head thing.  Let's just get that “eggs”cuse out right up front.  So, I’m dragging myself through the store and we picked up our pre-ordered wings, which said “saved” on them.  What?  Well, they WERE baptized in the deep-fryer oil!  Besides? Who would wanna eat unsaved wings!  I mean, would they still taste heavenly?  Then, at the register, I flung the cloth Publix bags up on the conveyor thing.  All of a sudden, slow-motion kicked in and I could see all the eggs were smashing all over the place. Whoops.  I told you I was sick. Talk about egg on your face.  I had placed the eggs carefully on top of the bags in the cart so they would not get broken and forgot they were on top the bags. Right!  Just that I forgot and grabbed the bags without looking and threw them down to the bagger!  I laughed and told the cashieres a few egg jokes while I cleaned it all up.  Like I told her as she handed me the paper towels and wipes that she could tell me "O-ma-let" you clean this up.  Hope that cracked you up. Our very “egg”istence depends on how we react when life gets scrambled.  Now, be a good egg and read this next grocery store story.  It was somewhat eggciting, also.  Here goes: So, who woulda thought going to the grocery store could crack us up.  On the way we passed a guy on a bicycle who could have used my invention of Joxers or Below Riders.  YOu can only guess that thye are boxers and jeans sewn together.  Well, he certainly cracked us up!  If you get my drift?  I mean…umm…draft? I know he got a draft! Then, we drove past a huge puddle, noticing it a li'l too late and we splashed this guy with a grocery cart sitting along the road.  Guess what he yelled out at us?  “You lousy bum!”  What?  You’re kiddin’, right?  Oh, no, he didn’t just bum us out.  Cracked us up so bad.  Honestly!  We are not bums.  We may look it sometimes and especially tonight not feeling good!  Then while putting groceries away?  We dropped the eggs and cracked 6 of them which cracked 3 of us up!  So, hope your evening?  Cracks you up instead of bumming you out.  Laughter is medicine!  If you stop for any length of time?  You may "eggs"perience withdrawals, crack up or be bummed out!  Our very “egg”istence should crack us up once in a while...to keep us from getting fried.  Or cracking under pressure!  We all need "shell"ter from the heat or when life gets scrambled! PIMP LOL!  Hmmm...my last 2 blogs were about pickles and eggs?  Food for thought?  For me?  That's all food is.  Thought...  PIMP LOL "O-ma-let" you go, now.  Night!  Trace

1 comment:

  1. Very funny, Trace. Always love your attitude. I know you have a rough life, but you are tougher.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete