Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, February 27, 2012

Funkytown! Where Rose Mics And Imagination Grow Wild!

Had some leftover stills from the latest video we made, so I made this while another vid is rendering. Gotta keep up the humor and hope and music right?  Right!  It does help if you use a Rose Mic.  Just sayin'! PIMP LOL!  Sing your ♥ out no matter what you're goin' through or steppin' in.  How do you think roses grow so wild here?  Fertilizer!  It helps us grow.  The stills that were left over in the vid were filled with Rose Mics, thus, this photograph wall collage. And, to the two of you that asked about our newest video and why I am the one mostly in it?  No, I don't like to just have me in the vids.  I don't even like to be in them, but we gotta try diff things to connect & show our ♥'s.  If you look at the other 24 vids and read my stories, then you can judge my character!  Which, by the way?  I AM a character!  With character!  God is my balance. He knows my heart.  That's the good news and the bad news.  And the fact that He loves me no matter what?  Well, that's "THE GOOD NEWS".  That's was just me weighing the balance. (Yes! That's another new song)!  Thanks for coming by.  I have 100's of short articles here, so stop again and sit a spell. Here in Funkytown.  Where the Rose Mics grow wild.  Right along with the imagination. Click ont he photograph to get the umm...bigger picture!  Oh!  And, here's the new video and song.  Just click and read the story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=tHSods2Odrk  Have a lovely Monday!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment