Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wide Ends, Tight Ends And Helmet Of Salvation!

We dared to go to a packed Publix, chauffered by my daughter, of course, for just 5 things yestereday! Oh yes we did! The Super Bowl hadn't even started and we already scored big! First, we ran into some dear friends which took us an extra 1/2 an hour. Worth it! Course, my girl says I know someone every where we go. And, if I don't, I will! Anyways, then we scored again! Got 20 hot 'n spicy wings on sale for $6.99 a box. Scored 2 "box" seats! No cookin' or cleanin' up for me today! Score again! Add in some salad, fresh strawberries and leftover Cod. After all? We can't all be wide ends! Had a tight...umm...end of the football season day. PIMP LOL.  Thinking that we shouldn't pass up a chance to go long and wide and deep for someone. As God does for us with His love. Put in some overtime to make someone feel part of the team!  No matter how many downs they've had.  We've all been on both sides of the 50 yard line. And, we all know what it means to wear a helmet because of all the hell we met!  Headon in our lives! Right?  But, God is our strength on both sides of that field. And I wear the helmet of salvation.  Two final thoughts?  I forgot to mention that Publix was so packed that we had to do some minor tackling. PIMP LOL. No personal fouls or extended celebration calls. PIMPLOL.  And, well, you know I like to be different so I had the "hell I met" helmet in my photo all decorated with flowers and lace with my photo art editor, but it looked too wimpy for football! Or the hell I've been through!  So, I went for the plain.  Now, I'm ready to get off the sidelines and get our b.a.s.i.c. music going again.  That'd be a touchdown for me!  I need that music and humor and hope.  Hope you have a fun week.  Keeping my helmet and the rest of the suit on!  The "full armor"!     Trace

1 comment: