Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

"The Bacon Bouquet" AND "The Barking Bouquet"!

"The Bacon Bouquet"!  For everyone who brings home the bacon. Or, cooks the bacon! A bouquet of bacon roses!  Pretty cool! Well, I guess I mean pretty sizzlin’! PIMP LOL.   Sizzlin’ gift for Valentine’s.  And, it’s easy to make!  I found it on line.  I came up with one for kids, too. It’s called "The Barking Bouquet". Made of hot dogs. I just slice the hot dogs long way almost the whole way thru. Then slice across the hot dog about 8 times halfway thru. Open them up & lay flat side down in a hot buttered pan and brown them until they curl up. Cool and stick on the ends of fake flower stems with or without leaves. Or kabob sticks. Then stick in a vase and serve. You also could serve one each on a stick in a mug of root beer as the vase for each kid. Hot dog!  Anyways, be creative in showing love. Throw some extra into the ordinary!  Just look at the extraordinary gifts all around us our Creator has made in love and for us to enjoy and learn from. I am always amazed at how extraordinary even the ordinary is. To me…  Gotta go cook some bacon.  Hot dog!  I decided to add something I wrote a few days later on Valentines Day.  Here goes: So, my husband said that since being transparent is not one of his strong suits, he was going to be transparent for my gift. I was thinking to myself…rather, I was seeing in my head an actual transparent suit! PIMP LOL. I could see right through that story and see a joke was coming! But, I said “Cool! I love free gifts". He said, “Got any cellophane? I gotta wrap things up”! What? Very funny! No, really we make our own cards. Saving the money for things like real groceries. Well, I guess you could eat chocolates and candy hearts for supper, right? How ‘bout a Bacon Bouquet or a Barking Bouquet? Anyways, give the gift of transparency. Wrap yourself in cellophane & show your heart! Be real. Someone they can trust. Not just to your mate, but to your family, friends and God. He already knows our hearts. That’s the good news, the bad news…and The Good News! Another free gift! Oh! And, while I do have a transparent suit, our strongest suits are the full armor of God! Just a side thought?  I was thinking how cool it would be to have a video game where you do quests and wear the full armor meanwhile learning.  I mean, you could do upgrades and create characters and the possibilities are eternal.  Hmmm...   Have a wonderful Valentine's! Oh!  And, of course, you guys all know I am talkin' 'bout spiritual cellophane, right?   Trace

1 comment: