Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Outta sync and in the sink? Sink again!


So, the other week, I watched part 3 of a Cookson Trilogy on NetFlix. The video was 10 seconds ahead of the audio. You know? Out of sync? But I just had to know what happened. Plus you know my mind? It runs ahead sometimes anyways. Sorta out of sync, too.  Another challenge to make do. To think outta the box when things are outta the sync. I felt like my head was upside down in a sink full of dirty dishes by the time the out of sync show was over. I know, right? Sometimes we see what’s going on but can only guess. Until we get the audio, the word, the truth, about the situation.  Don’t stick your head in the sink with the dirty dishes when things are outta sink.  It may feel like you’re in sink, but you may get all washed up. Think you’re in sink?  Sink again! Finally!  2 sinking facts: Life is not always in sync and there’s usually always dirty dishes in the sink. Hope your day is in sync, not in sink! A day that includes everything.  Except the kitchen sink! PIMP LOL.  OH!  And, what band would sing about this? Why, 'N Sync, of course.  Or, are they Outta Sync these days? PIMP LOL. One more thing?  Umm... your're probably wondering what dishsoap I use? It's Dawn. When I'm in the sink and in sync, everything dawns on me. PIMP LOL.  Can you stand one more joke?  Here goes one more sink joke! So, we celebrate every time we throw our knifes in the sink after making sandwiches with that certain spread on them.  What's it called?  Umm..."sinko de mayo"!  PIMP LOL.  I have a sinking feeling that you've had enough of the sink jokes!  Okay, so a breakfast joke to end this story: When I pour out the batter of my heart trying to cook something up, it doesn’t always pan cake out.  Sometimes, it even waffles. PIMP LOL.  Still, I keep cookin. (BFP) Breakfast Food Paraphrase.  And the Way I get in sync when I'm outta sync?  Especially when I'm outta sink and ready to get in the sink with the dirty dishes?  I go to the One who syncopates my life.  You already know I'm off-beat and all.  With Him, everything syncs for me.  Your sync may be different than mine.  But, Our syncopator knows each of our beats.  Hope you enjoyed my everything AND the kitchen sink story.  Have a fun day.   Everything doesn't always pan out!  Keep cookin'!   Trace

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your heart and mind and music with all of us.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete