Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Life Hits Hard! Don't Forget Your Hard Hats!

Today's story is gonna be very short and easy on the eyes.  As in, a very short read. Nothing hard to take in or figure out.  Let's just say that this photograph art of fingerless gloved hard fists and hard hats is for those days where everything hits you hard!  Hard hats optional.  Praying? So necessary! Fingerless gloves? A must! For me, anyways! So, have a good day and more power to ya! Rock on because with God all things are possible.  No complaints.  I got my hard hat, my praying and my fingerless gloves on.   All day.  If the sign that's up in your life today reads "Life. Hard Hat Area", then get you a hat!   Don't forget your spiritual hard hat, too.  You can't sees it, but it helps you seize the day.  PIMP LOL.  You seize and sees that, right?  Good.  Now, I gotta go seize that!  Life... It's a Hard Hat Zone!  Gonna try to PIMP my day. NO! Not that kind of pimp. Well, I do mean, bring it up a notch like “Pimp My Ride”. Just gonna “Pimp My Day”. You know? Make it into a PIMP LOL kind of day. No matta what’s going on in me... or around me, PIMP LOL ...is medicine for the bones. Throw in a li’l laughing, music and talkin’ to God and you got a Pimped up day! Hope yours is, too. Oh! And, if life is hitting you hard? Get you a hat! A hard hat! I wear one for my head and one for the heart. My spiritual hard hat? Laughing, music, and talkin’ to God. Don’t forget your hard hats. After all? Life is a “Hard Hat” zone. Get out and PIMP LOL your day! Better to wear a hard hat than to be a hard head! PIMP LOL       Trace 

No comments:

Post a Comment