Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Get Your Epiphany In Gear!

Had a ♥-wrenching epiphany: I can be replaced! What? Ouch! Yep! I can be replaced. But! I cannot be re-Trace-d by anyone. No one can be me. Aren’t you thankful for that? Who would wanna be me anyways! PIMP LOL. Every person has their place. Every person has their face. Every person has their value. Take that! At face value! Now, I gotta get my “phany” outta here! You have value to God. You have value to me. Yes, we are supposed to care. We should get our “phanies” in gear and have more of those care epiphanies. PIMP LOL. Just sayin!  I remember a time when loyalty really was big.  Truth, too.  Communication!  Remember that?  These things were all part of love. What’s that? L-O-V-E!   Well, you know what I mean about epiphanies? Where you go "whoa"! A simple truth that slaps you in the face.  And, you go “whoa”! Or someone slaps you in the face and you have an epiphany! And, you go “whoa”!   Either will work. Guess that makes me a "whoaman"!  I guess this is sorta like my story last week. "I'm too moldy to fit the mold." Besides?  It's broke. PIMP LOL. Good thing. I keep telling myself, God knows my heart. That’s the good news and the bad news. And, The Good News is “He loves love whether it’s good news or bad news. Whoa! Man!  Guess I was just thinkin' about loyalty and truth and all that heavy stuff.  And, then, of course, phanies.  They're heavy, too. PIMP LOL. Oh!  And, I really wasn't replaced by anyone, technically.  Just seemed like that for a long time.  And, just had a conversation with someone today.  They said they were replaced after asking for a week off.  And it was at church, where things should be a li'l diff.  I got to thinking about church and some other situations in life.  Yes, anyone can be replaced, but sometimes, I think people aren't loyal enough and true enough.  We are each unique and we should each fight to keep families, teams, whatever...together.  If possible...   Now, get your phany in gear and have a good night.  From this whoaman to you…  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment