Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, February 13, 2012

In A Pickle, Cucumbered And Slightly Ajar!

My computer was acting slow & encumbered, so I ran my SpyBot in safe mode.  It found 4 spyware and adware virus’s called “Pickles”.  I knew something was ajar! I guess you could really say my computer was acting all slow and cucumbered.  And, those pickle virus’s def weren’t sweet!  So sour my PC was choking and burping!  Like it’s owner!  That wasn’t kosher with me at all. I did not relish the thought of my computer being pickled. So this li’l gherkin went into safe mode & jarred those pickles.  I really need my computer to be pickle free cuz it’s my bread ‘n butter.  Have a sweet week.  If you run into someone acting sour and cucumbered, don’t get too jarred.  Be sweet, anyways. Keep all your pickles in a jar.  Then you won’t be ajar OR in a pickle OR a pickle in a jar.  Now, that?  Is our spiritual bread ‘n butter!  So, let's just dill with it!  PIMP LOL.  Hope you have a fun day!  And, I'm not gherkin you around!  Remember! Being nice can be unencumbering AND uncucumbering!  Talk about jarring your memory!! And, the computer's!   Trace

1 comment: