Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, February 5, 2012

"Gem"uine and "Ella Quent"!

So, today my girl, Garnet Rose, took me to have a li’l fun at garage sales.  We ran into a couple friends, but my girl says I'd run into someone anywhere we went, right?  Well, I would talk and be friendly to anyone.  True enough!  So, anyways, my gem of girl drove me around and I found this gem of a pair of  Mariachi Mani spikes with dangly blue gems. Sure did spike my “gem”uine interest.  Oh!  And, the shoes will be a permanent decoration next to my desk in the music room, except when I wear them. They look that pretty and match the room, too.  In my house?  Anything goes for decorations! PIMP LOL.  Back to the story.  It was funny because everything kept going wrong this morning when we set out.  Her bracelette broke in the car, I was having trouble seeing and we couldn't get the pump working at the gas station.  I think it was the pumper...me!  She took over!  What?  I said I couldn't see and was dizzy.  I gotta find a good eye Dr.  I also left a lamp shade at the first garage sale we went to and so on... But! It was just so good to be out and be together.  She remembered, with a smile, how we used to do that when she was little.  That was enough for me to go on no matter what.  Li'l things.  Big thanks! Me thinks!  My girl also got a stuffed animal, that I am finding out, is a great pillow for an aching neck.  I named her “Ella Quent” the elephant! Because she looks like she would speak eloquently if she could. Her softness as a pillow speaks volumes to my neck. PIMP LOL. I'm thinkin' she just taught me that eloquence takes few words. So, cool, right? About the name?  Well, it would have been! But, my girl informs me that if I put my glasses on I will notice that it is a Wooly Mammoth. Whoops! Mammoth mistake! Wooly thinking! Anyways, it looks like she is hooked on my new shoes, too. Literally! Besides!  They match her eyes! She's a gem. Think I'll still call her Ella Quent! Cuz nobody pulls the wooly mammoth over my eyes.  Just under my neck!  PIMP LOL.  Oh! And, I named my daughter Garnet because I knew she would be a gem!  She was def a miracle from God.  And, Me?  I just want to be a woman after God's own heart, the "gem"uine article!  Eloquent, but with few words and listening ears.  One more thought?  My daughter and I got a pair of Miley Cyrus jeans and a jacket and a sweater to share.  All 3 new and all 3 Miley. Guess you could say we are going to get alot of Mileyge out of them. PIMP LOL.  Have a gem of a day.  Because, you’re a gem.  Shine on!  Be “gem”uine and “gem”uinely you!  Sparkle and shine because you are precious.  A precious gem!     Trace

1 comment:

  1. You are about as "gem"uine as they get. Enjoy your posts.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete