Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Heavy Hearts

"Heavy ♥'s".  Today, we were working on the studio version of a Robbie Robertson song to take a break from our originals.  I was feelin' kinda heavy hearted and I thought...hmmm...I'll make a picture to tell how I feel.  And, then the story and song came from that.  Of course!  So, take a load off.  You've been heavy-hearted before, I am sure.  You guys know that song ♫Take A Load Off Annie♫ by The Band, right?  I love that song!  Anyway, a li’l humor and a li'l ♫.  That’s my diet for losing that kind of unwanted weight! B prayin’ B4U weigh in!  Heavy prayin’ can lighten your weigh-in.  Help you pound out a few burdens.  And, it will tip the scales. In your favor. His favor...  So, how many burdens does your heart weigh in at?  Lay 'em down.   Oh!  And here is the link to the song.  You will love it, I am sure. Take A Load Off Annie     Trace

1 comment:

  1. Love this, Trace. I weigh in heavy on that vurden meter. Love you.

    Susan and Bill

    ReplyDelete